Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum
Angel Sanctuary
Ecoutez les lamentations des êtres ailés qui peuplent le ciel...

Angel Sanctuary Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

LE FORUM EST FERME, UNE REOUVERTURE N'EST PAS PROGRAMMEE POUR LE MOMENT. NOUS VOUS TIENDRONS INFORME EN CAS DE CHANGEMENT. AMICALEMENT, L'EQUIPE D'ANGEL SANCTUARY LE FORUM
:: Favre claims this year is it ... again ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum -> ~ Hors Jeu ~ -> Vos Idées pour Améliorer le Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
adsa1236
Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 06, 2010 3:41 am    Sujet du message: Favre claims this year is it ... again Répondre en citant

Sometime late next summer, is going to get the urge to play football.

His body will feel better, wholesale basketball jerseys training camps will be wrapping up and the temptation to do what he has done for each of the past 20 years will kick in. He might even get a call from a quarterback-starved team.

Favre swears he will ignore it all.

"I'm done, I'm done," he said Wednesday, speaking in a raspy voice that is a product of an illness that has bothered him for the past week.

Favre, 41, has said since the day he returned to Minnesota this past August that this season would be it for him. He has reiterated that point a few times ... but it's always a bit hard to believe him.

Favre also retired after the 2007 and '08 seasons, only to return in time to keep alive an record consecutive-games streak that presumably will reach 297 on Sunday when the Vikings play host to Buffalo.

Favre said he thought long and hard about returning this season after leading the Vikings to the NFC Championship Game in January. He never has admitted to any regrets despite the fact little has gone as planned for the (4-7) or Favre.

Asked why he should be believed that he's done, Favre said: "I remember the same question the first part of the year and everyone said, 'Well ...' and I said, 'Hey, you know, time will tell.' Like I said, I'm done. I'd love to, as I said when I came back I'm here to win a Super Bowl, authentic nfl throwback jerseys we had big expectations, it hasn't gone the way we hoped up to this point, but again, my career speaks for itself. I think it's been a great career. I don't know how the remaining games will unfold, but that's it."

There will be only four games left for Favre after Sunday and at some point he is going to have to face the reality that his career is finished. No one is really going to believe that to be true until the 2011 season begins and Favre isn't on the field.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 06, 2010 3:41 am    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum -> ~ Hors Jeu ~ -> Vos Idées pour Améliorer le Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006