Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum
Angel Sanctuary
Ecoutez les lamentations des êtres ailés qui peuplent le ciel...

Angel Sanctuary Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

LE FORUM EST FERME, UNE REOUVERTURE N'EST PAS PROGRAMMEE POUR LE MOMENT. NOUS VOUS TIENDRONS INFORME EN CAS DE CHANGEMENT. AMICALEMENT, L'EQUIPE D'ANGEL SANCTUARY LE FORUM
:: Steelers’ news, Harrison calls for Seymour to be suspended ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum -> ~ Hors Jeu ~ -> Vos Idées pour Améliorer le Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
adsa1236
Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 06, 2010 3:31 am    Sujet du message: Steelers’ news, Harrison calls for Seymour to be suspended Répondre en citant

In the second quarter, Raiders defensive lineman Richard Seymour sucker-punched Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger after Roethlisberger threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to receiver Emmanuel Sanders.

Steelers linebacker James Harrison, who has seen his share of flags this season and has been fined on numerous nfl wholesale jerseys occasions by the, believes the league should suspend Seymour for what he did to Roethlisberger.

"I don't see why not," Harrison said. "They're trying to suspend guys for hits when that's within the whistles, some hits that guys can't even stop from doing. It's an adjustment that a receiver makes to what you are about to do to him, and you end up hitting helmet to helmet. You're talking about suspending a guy for that? You tell me what the next step is for a guy who blatantly, outside the play, it's already thrown, and a guy is going to celebrate with his teammates and you punch him in the face."

Seymour claimed he reacted that way because Roethlisberger approached him from behind.

"Well, first of all, I thought I let my teammates down," Seymour told the Contra Costa Times of California. "You never want to do anything to hurt the team. That's first and foremost. It was a lot of ongoing, and you're out there to protect yourself. It's still no excuse. I'm not sure exactly what happened on the play. I just turned around, and he just ran up on me quick. It was just natural reaction."

Seymour would not say whether Roethlisberger said something to provoke the punch.

"You heard a lot of stuff going on," Seymour in his said. "I never complain about what happens in the trenches. You've never heard me complain about anything that goes on. Like I said, my main focus is on the team and not doing anything to hurt the team."

Roethlisberger said after Cheap ncaa jerseys the game the only thing he said was: "Let's get ready for the extra point."

The were penalized 14 times for 163 yards, eclipsing the previous record for penalty yardage that was set in 1989 against Cincinnati.

The Steelers had penalties on nine different players, including two roughing the quarterback calls. The second one against Harrison negated an interception return for a touchdown by cornerback Ike Taylor.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 06, 2010 3:31 am    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum -> ~ Hors Jeu ~ -> Vos Idées pour Améliorer le Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006