Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum
Angel Sanctuary
Ecoutez les lamentations des êtres ailés qui peuplent le ciel...

Angel Sanctuary Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

LE FORUM EST FERME, UNE REOUVERTURE N'EST PAS PROGRAMMEE POUR LE MOMENT. NOUS VOUS TIENDRONS INFORME EN CAS DE CHANGEMENT. AMICALEMENT, L'EQUIPE D'ANGEL SANCTUARY LE FORUM
:: Speed, short memory gets Cowboys rookie McCann noticed ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum -> ~ Hors Jeu ~ -> Vos Idées pour Améliorer le Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
adsa1236
Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 06, 2010 3:29 am    Sujet du message: Speed, short memory gets Cowboys rookie McCann noticed Répondre en citant

“I had to make sure if I did take it out, there was no way anybody was going to catch me, or I wouldn't have heard the end of it,” he said.

Fortunately for McCann, basketball jerseys china his blazing speed guaranteed he'd be free from teasing this week inside the' locker room.

While Dez Bryant is clearly the Cowboys' most valuable rookie, McCann has surfaced as a runner-up candidate after returning his first career pick a franchise-record 101 yards in the 33-20 toppling of the New York Giants.

McCann also became just the second rookie in the Super Bowl era with a 100-yard interception return. Detroit's Louis Delmas had a 101-yard return on Dec. 20, 2009.

But it wasn't just McCann's big play that drew praise from interim coach Jason Garrett.

And another news will go on. Field to be resodded
Jeff Reed isn't the only one complaining about Heinz Field.

According to a report on the Network Sunday, the Steelers' past two opponents, the Raiders and Patriots, complained to the league about the Heinz Field playing surface.

"The Patriots complained about field conditions last week and Raiders coaches have already registered a complaint in the pre-game here today at Heinz Field, according to a league source,'' wholesale basketball jerseysthe network reported. "The portion of the field between the hash marks between the 30s is pocked with soft spots and areas where the sod easily comes out."

Raiders defensive tackle Tommy Kelly complained about the surface after the game.

"The field is absolutely atrocious," Kelly said. "They have to do something about that. They got big divots like they're playing golf out there. One time my shoe came off because I stepped in a hole."
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 06, 2010 3:29 am    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum -> ~ Hors Jeu ~ -> Vos Idées pour Améliorer le Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006