Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum
Angel Sanctuary
Ecoutez les lamentations des êtres ailés qui peuplent le ciel...

Angel Sanctuary Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

LE FORUM EST FERME, UNE REOUVERTURE N'EST PAS PROGRAMMEE POUR LE MOMENT. NOUS VOUS TIENDRONS INFORME EN CAS DE CHANGEMENT. AMICALEMENT, L'EQUIPE D'ANGEL SANCTUARY LE FORUM
:: Favre is Always Great ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum -> ~ Hors Jeu ~ -> Vos Idées pour Améliorer le Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
adsa1236
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 03, 2010 6:48 am    Sujet du message: Favre is Always Great Répondre en citant

The first known method was 1997 super bowl, I must admit that at the time, first, green bay bring me a stream of fresh wind (and yes, quite green, quite environmental protection). Think about it, 1993, the first time I saw the super bowl, then championship is respectively: cowboy, cowboys, ravens authentic jerseys 49, jeans, and in Packers after, is a horse, mustangs. : Since 2000, after all sorts of reason, because I miss the 4th. Therefore, during that time, if the super bowl didn't see Dallas that lone star, I kind freshness. But in the future, while information more developed, I realized Green Bay Packers long and great history.

Comes back to 1997, even if is the tournament, and left me the deepest impression is not method, but dace by Ephesus DE mason. Think in 1993, I first saw the super bowl, an MVP is the YiKeMan Troy, and 49 champion that back and Steve Yang, and after the age and wild belongs to John Elmer Wei. In a just read junior high school of the children's mind, quarterback great be deeply engraved down. Therefore, when a team final triumph, let a person is the most memorable moment, is a ball back to run hand for 99 yards back to run array, man, you should understand law Eph very easily forgotten.

On September 16, 2007, Green Bay Packers beat giant, law Eph beyond Elmer Wei, article 149 wins, On September 30, method and the Vikings in Ephesus match finish and Jennings 16 yards passing of array, custom nfl jerseys transcend Dan Marino, won the 421 passing of array, On November 4, in Green Bay Packers victory over the chief's game, law Eph becoming only the three can beat any other current 31 teams NFL quarterback one team (considering NFL's schedule, you know such achievement this difficult finish); In 2007, Thanksgiving, win a lion and law Eph career at the 63rd single-game complete at least 3 times passing of array, transcends Marino record"
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 03, 2010 6:48 am    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum -> ~ Hors Jeu ~ -> Vos Idées pour Améliorer le Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006