Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum
Angel Sanctuary
Ecoutez les lamentations des êtres ailés qui peuplent le ciel...

Angel Sanctuary Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

LE FORUM EST FERME, UNE REOUVERTURE N'EST PAS PROGRAMMEE POUR LE MOMENT. NOUS VOUS TIENDRONS INFORME EN CAS DE CHANGEMENT. AMICALEMENT, L'EQUIPE D'ANGEL SANCTUARY LE FORUM
:: Jets overcome Bengals by 26-10 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum -> ~ Hors Jeu ~ -> Vos Idées pour Améliorer le Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
adsa1236
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 03, 2010 6:44 am    Sujet du message: Jets overcome Bengals by 26-10 Répondre en citant

In the latest twist to a saga that seems destined for divorce, Tennessee Titans quarterback Vince Young(notes) apologized to coach Jeff Fisher on Tuesday in a decidedly 21st century manner.

Never mind that Fisher wasn’t especially impressed by Young’s text message, saying that talking face-to-face “is a man thing.”

It’s tough to quarrel with Fisher’s logic, but perhaps the 52-year-old coach really is a bit out of touch with times. nhl jerseys china Imagine a world in which prominent NFL figures routinely apologized in 160 characters or less.

Actually, I’ve taken the liberty of doing it for you:

The Seattle Seahawks will strike a blow for NFC West pride (kinda/sorta) by rallying to defeat the Chiefs at home on Sunday afternoon. … The San Diego Chargers’ annual late-season revival will continue Sunday night as Philip Rivers(notes) outduels Peyton Manning(notes) in a road upset of the Indianapolis Colts. … In a Monday night game that will go perfectly with spoiled Thanksgiving leftovers, the Cardinals will end a five-game losing streak by sticking a fork in the 49ers.

For the second consecutive year, my buddy Malibu is embroiled in a nepotism-tinged scandal, and there’s little I can do to bail him out. Last season Malibu swung a Donovan McNabb-for-Julius Jones(notes) trade with his son, A-Man, that had the rest of the participants in their Sex, Cheap reebok jerseys Drugs and Fantasy Football league crying foul. The fact that A-Man went on to capture the championship only amplified the bitterness among their fellow competitors.
“I had some tremendous blocks and I would’ve felt sick if I didn’t score because of how well it was executed,” Smith said.

The Jets’ defense followed with a three-and-out, but Sanchez gave it back with a terrible pass to linebacker Rey Maualuga(notes).
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 03, 2010 6:44 am    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum -> ~ Hors Jeu ~ -> Vos Idées pour Améliorer le Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006