Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum
Angel Sanctuary
Ecoutez les lamentations des êtres ailés qui peuplent le ciel...

Angel Sanctuary Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

LE FORUM EST FERME, UNE REOUVERTURE N'EST PAS PROGRAMMEE POUR LE MOMENT. NOUS VOUS TIENDRONS INFORME EN CAS DE CHANGEMENT. AMICALEMENT, L'EQUIPE D'ANGEL SANCTUARY LE FORUM
:: Dwayne challenged himself this offseason ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum -> ~ Hors Jeu ~ -> Vos Idées pour Améliorer le Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
adsa1236
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 26, 2010 3:28 am    Sujet du message: Dwayne challenged himself this offseason Répondre en citant

With two touchdown receptions against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday, Bowe set a Chiefs record with at least one TD catch in six consecutive games. Since an embarrassing drop in the end zone during a loss to the Indianapolis Colts on Oct. 10, he's put together as fine a six-game stretch as just about anyone in the league, rolling up 563 yards receiving and 10 touchdowns.
A few months ago, most fans were ready to write him off as a first-round bust. He would let himself get overweight. wholesale football jerseys His work habits were not good. He was constantly in the coaches' wholesale nfl jerseys.
Then, after last season, a miserable year for him and everyone else on a team that finished 4-12, Bowe seemed to make a decision. He might have been at that tipping point so many talented underachievers reach. Do I go to work and put everything else out of my mind and try to reach my full potential? Or continue to take it easy, be content with the nfl wholesale jerseys I earned in just a few years in the NFL?
For one thing, Bowe was in shape, a sleek 210 pounds on his 6-foot-2 frame. Plus, he paid attention and worked hard. He went to a receivers camp along with many established stars, such as the Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald, a perennial Pro Bowl pick. This season, Bowe has made a habit of coming in on his day off to work with Cassel.
It probably helped wholesale throwback jerseys Bowe to know that Haley came up through the ranks as a wide receivers coach, and that Fitzgerald credits Haley with helping him became an elite receiver when Haley was his offensive coordinator.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 26, 2010 3:28 am    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum -> ~ Hors Jeu ~ -> Vos Idées pour Améliorer le Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006