Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum
Angel Sanctuary
Ecoutez les lamentations des êtres ailés qui peuplent le ciel...

Angel Sanctuary Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

LE FORUM EST FERME, UNE REOUVERTURE N'EST PAS PROGRAMMEE POUR LE MOMENT. NOUS VOUS TIENDRONS INFORME EN CAS DE CHANGEMENT. AMICALEMENT, L'EQUIPE D'ANGEL SANCTUARY LE FORUM
:: James Wants to Play in 2012 Olympics ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum -> ~ Assiah, Monde Matériel ~ -> Parc
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fcun110
Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 22, 2010 6:19 am    Sujet du message: James Wants to Play in 2012 Olympics Répondre en citant

James Wants to Play in 2012 Olympics

It is the NFL games high time, most people are concerning about the NFL games, but here for basketball fans, they will never forget to watch the NBA games. cheap authentic jerseys
Nov. 5, A. P.. LeBron James, one of the three giants of Miami Heats stated that he is willing to play in 2012 Olympic, after the shocking decision in this summer.
Some NBA stars such as James, Wade, Anthony, Howard and Paul missed the Turkey World Champion, but Anthony and Paul also said they are willing too to play in the London Olympics.
This forward of Heats said frankly in one interview that he is Much Willing to be the member of the U. S. men's basketball team, and will play his best the defend the Championship. Also, he said, "The coach has my telephone number; I am on call if he needs me." There are a lot of online stores cheap authentic jerseys at a low price, you may find one you like on the website someday.
Not only LeBron James and Kobe Bryant, these two supper NBA Stars in the league are willing to play in the Olympic 2012, (and then the new version Kobe Bryant Shoes and LeBron James shoes for London Olympics will be hot during the time.) but also Bosh and Wade are willing to join it. Bosh and Wade are the heroes of the Beijing Olympics for U.S. But Wade just said that, he was not free to make his statement in these days
This summer, the U.S. team wan the World Championship under the leading of Kevin Durant, the leader of Thunder, also is James's good friend. The following big affair for them is 2012 Olympic. "If you want me, I will be in, coz I am ready." Kobe said in one program. "If you want me to score, I will do that surely."
If James takes part in the 2012 Olympic, then it will be the third time in the NBA career for LeBron join in this the biggest sports meeting in the world.

No matter what is the decision that James made before, nor what do the common think of him, James, this super star is just showing his talent on the court, and his loyalty to his country. All of us should give him good words and good luck.
Wearing a basketball jersey to support your team and player is a good choice. When it comes to some big basketball events, there are also nfl wholesale jerseys provided.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 22, 2010 6:19 am    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum -> ~ Assiah, Monde Matériel ~ -> Parc Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006