Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum
Angel Sanctuary
Ecoutez les lamentations des êtres ailés qui peuplent le ciel...

Angel Sanctuary Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

LE FORUM EST FERME, UNE REOUVERTURE N'EST PAS PROGRAMMEE POUR LE MOMENT. NOUS VOUS TIENDRONS INFORME EN CAS DE CHANGEMENT. AMICALEMENT, L'EQUIPE D'ANGEL SANCTUARY LE FORUM
:: Roethlisberger, the steelers can’t live you without you ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum -> ~ Hades, Monde des Morts ~ -> Hadès
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yyao12345
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 14, 2010 4:47 am    Sujet du message: Roethlisberger, the steelers can’t live you without you Répondre en citant

fl replica jerseys Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is set to undergo tests on his right foot, injured in the Steelers' 19-16 overtime win over the Buffalo Bills on Sunday, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
Roethlisberger remained in the game, playing through what coach Mike Tomlin labeled a foot sprain after the win.
Roethlisberger was born in Lima, Ohio. At Findlay High School in Findlay, Ohio, Antonio Cromartie jerseys Roethlisberger was captain of the football, basketball, and baseball teams. In baseball he batted .300.
Roethlisberger did not play quarterback until his senior year, giving way to the coach's son, Ryan Hite. Instead, Roethlisberger played wide receiver because, as coach Cliff Hite explained to the Toledo Blade,
"My son throwing to Ben was a better combination." Ryan Hite went on to play wide receiver in college at Division III Denison University. Demorrio Williams jerseys Hite told the Toledo Blade regardin
"My foot was in the ground and someone was driving me backwards and my foot couldn't get out of the ground, so my knee just got bent sideways," Roethlisberger told reporters Sunday.
The Steelers' victory also cost them defensive end Nick Eason, who was lost to a sprained medial collateral ligament in his left knee. His return is uncertain.
Roethlisberger was 20-for-33 passing for 246 yards against Buffalo.
The Steelers (8-3) face the Baltimore Ravens (8-3) this Sunday for sole possession of first place in the AFC North. custom nfl jerseys
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 14, 2010 4:47 am    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel Sanctuary Index du Forum -> ~ Hades, Monde des Morts ~ -> Hadès Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006